Friday, July 5, 2013

Where Have I Been???

Holy crap. It's been alllllmost a year since my last post. What the Fraggle Rock?!? Ugh, I am so bad at commitment, I swear. Each time I get on this blog I VOW that I am going to be better at keeping up with it. I mean, it's an artistic outlet for me to vent my frustrations, share crafts and creations and allow my voice to be heard.

Right?

Right.

So. Here goes a quick update on my life.

I am taking the summer off from grad school-I was this close to stabbing someone and the stars aligned which allowed me to take a break. I am so thankful every day for this! I really needed a mental health break. ;) I still work full time as an Investigator for Child Protective Services-going on two years with that and four years total with CPS. The boys (10 and 11, about to be 11 and 12) are doing fantastic! They are enjoying a care-free summer which appears to be flying by before any of us is really ready. My love(r) is working as a deputy in the county we live in-he doesn't love it, but it keeps him home with us and pays the bills. I know that he is good at his job and I desperately want him to be happy so it makes me sad he isn't fulfilled at work. But I have faith that things will work out. They always do.

I have been so busy with work, school, the boys, being a wife and taking care of the house that I feel like time if going TOO FAST and there are not enough hours in the day to get things done. Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed but then I realize that this is not a race, there will be no winner or loser. I can only do my best and be content with that.

One last big change in my life....

I joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! It is one of the very best decisions I have ever made! I will talk more about this in later posts though so you can ask your questions then. If you have them. :)

Thanks for reading,

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment