Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Signs, Signs and More Signs!!!

So, I bought a Silhouette SD a few months back (www.silhouetteamerica.com) (blog.silhouetteamerica.com) and have completely fallen in loooove! The Silhouette SD is a digital cutter which means that I can design something on my computer using their software (that comes with the cutter) and then plug the cutter into my computer via USB and cut the design/image on anything from vellum to cardstock to scrapbook paper to vinyl to iron on material and so much more! The possibilities are endless with this fantastic machine. I have made signs using vinyl (which I will show pictures of further down), name tags for Christmas gifts and office doorways at work and scrapbook pages. I am sooo in love!

My very first sign!

Katie May Chidester
Close up of Katie
Chevy



Harley

Alexis

Johnny

Belinda's Boudoir

Kaylie (the background is newspaper print scrapbook paper) (this on is my fav!)



Tom & Juanita (gold filigree)





No comments:

Post a Comment